JOIN
OUR EMAIL LIST!

1/27.

2/27.

3/27.

4/27.

5/27.

6/27.

Continue reading amazing scientific facts on the next page!

7/27.

8/27.

9/27.

10/27.

11/27.

12/27.

Continue reading amazing scientific facts on the next page!

13/27.

14/27.

15/27.

16/27.

17/27.

Continue reading amazing facts on the next page!

18/27.

19/27.

20/27.

21/27.

22/27.

Continue to the next page for more amazing facts!

23/27.

24/27.

25/27.

26/27.

27/27.

Source

Image by Robin Higgins from Pixabay

Hilarious moments are blind to timing. They seem to strike at the absolute worst times, when laughing would be completely inappropriate.

Keep reading... Show less
Image by Free-Photos from Pixabay

Working with dogs is a field like few others. Though a job at a veterinary clinic, animal shelter, or training class may have its moments of tragedy and frustration, the unique hilarity that dogs bring is a real treat.

Image by Pexels from Pixabay

We're all aware television shows are fake and, heck, even the ones pretending to be real have a certain level of fabrication permeating throughout. That's not why we watch, though, we watch because we want to be invested into believing in a show's characters and their journeys. So when a character is mysteriously removed from a show with zero explanation it can leave a bad taste in our mouths that never goes away.

Image by Michal Jarmoluk from Pixabay

There's something quite wonderful about finding a loophole and taking advantage of it... especially when you're broke. (Trust me, it could mean the difference between surviving and well, not.)

When I was really poor, for example, I used to go to a Burger King to get cheap burgers with what little money I had. The food was filling and helped tide me over. I eventually found a glitch on the app that allowed me to add two extra burgers to my order. Trust me, it saved me on my worst days. (As you can imagine, I am really sick of fast food now that I'm much more financially stable.)

After Redditor Thym3Travr asked the online community, "What loophole did you exploit mercilessly?" people shared their stories.