People Admit What They'd Do To Piss People Off If They Could[rebelmouse-image 18353940 is_animated_gif=
Fewer things in life are more fun than (harmlessly) messing with people. If you could annoy people for a living, how would you do it? Reddit users with panache for pushing people's buttons share their ideas.
Submissions have been edited for clarity, context, and profanity.
People can go bald from this.[rebelmouse-image 18353941 is_animated_gif=
Change their computer mouse settings to reverse left and right click.
Lather, rinse, delicious.[rebelmouse-image 18353942 is_animated_gif=
I used to LOVE doing this kinda sh_t when I was drunk at parties in high school. I never stole anything but I would do stuff to make them wonder wtf happened.
My classic move was taking the mustard out of their fridge and putting it next to the shampoo in the shower.
Toiler paper goes OVER the spool. It's the law.[rebelmouse-image 18353943 is_animated_gif=
Put the toilet paper the wrong way.
Wait for it...[rebelmouse-image 18353944 is_animated_gif=
I would just hide motivational quotes around the house, so they grab their hairbrush and there's a note that says "You're looking great today!" or they pour a glass of milk and there's a note in it saying "Glad to see you're drinking healthy!" Or when they take a shower and the mirror gets steamy they get out and there's a note in the steam that says "I'm going to murder your family"
You know, cute stuff to get their day moving.
Savage.[rebelmouse-image 18353945 is_animated_gif=
Rip all of the labels off the cans in the pantry.
Great for your last day at work...[rebelmouse-image 18353947 is_animated_gif=
Install a script on all the computers that generates a random number between 1 and 255 on startup and then shuts down the computer after that number of minutes.
It's amazing how long it takes people to figure this out.[rebelmouse-image 18353948 is_animated_gif=
Take the batteries out of the TV remote.
This is evil.[rebelmouse-image 18351454 is_animated_gif=
I hide single socks so they can never find a pair.
I do this to my grandmother, it never fails.[rebelmouse-image 18353949 is_animated_gif=
Here's a nice story:
To intimidate mildly troublesome individuals, the Russian Secret Service has a habit of entering people's houses while they are away and moving a harmless but obvious object like a vase, several days in a row.
The first time this happens, the occupant generally doesn't notice or blame their own forgetfulness when they do. The second time they will start to feel apprehensive and will memorize the exact location of the object before they leave the house again. The third time they will freak out and realize that they need to stop being such a mildly troublesome individual.
This is quite the egg-xit.[rebelmouse-image 18353950 is_animated_gif=
Place eggs on the floor so that the entire floor is densely covered in eggs, packed in tight.
Give this person a TV show.[rebelmouse-image 18353952 is_animated_gif=
- Set alarm clock 5 minutes early. Nothing quite as bad as waking up early, but no early enough to sleep some more.
- Just a tiny bit of sand exactly where you place your feet when sitting on the side of your bed.
- Set the shower a lot hotter. Who doesn't just turn it on, then undress and then get in the shower assuming it's perfect because you barely ever change how warm it is.
- Leave just a tiny bit in the Shampoo bottle, just too little to actually create foam. Giving you the feeling it's not as clean as you'd like.
- Switch all the dark blue en black socks with each other so that all pairs are 1 dark blue and 1 black.
- Wrinkle the pants... just a little though. Just so that he/she won't have the feeling of looking "good", but not that much that they will iron it or something like that.
- Do to the toothpaste the exact same thing as done to the shampoo bottle.
- Hide the favorite coffee mug behind all the glasses. Behind stacked glasses just so that he does have to actually move them, but carefully.
- Empty the cornflakes too just leaving too little to be satisfied. You know, when there is just too much milk but too little cornflakes.
Guess I'll stop here.
"I knew I was feeling off today."[rebelmouse-image 18353953 is_animated_gif=
Shift everything about 2 inches to the left of its current position. It would be just subtle enough for them not to notice visually, but something would feel off, and they'd end up walking into something because they're so used to it being in the previous position.
MONSTER.[rebelmouse-image 18353954 is_animated_gif=
I set their search engine to Bing.
The longer you picture it, the funnier it gets.[rebelmouse-image 18353955 is_animated_gif=
Replace their hand soap and sanitizer with KY jelly.
Time to move.[rebelmouse-image 18353956 is_animated_gif=
Hide a fish somewhere.
A classic.[rebelmouse-image 18353957 is_animated_gif=
Salt in the sugar bowl, sugar in the salt shaker.
The most British backfire ever.[rebelmouse-image 18353958 is_animated_gif=
This reminds me of a time I swapped the tea bags in my sister's house so that there was a herbal tea in the main jar and regular English tea up in the cupboard. They decided not to change it around because they just got used to it. Then when I went round sometime in the future I thought they would have changed it back and I made myself a vile cup of herbal tea.
Absolute cruelty.[rebelmouse-image 18353959 is_animated_gif=
Place tiny lego pieces in random places on the floor
Genius tbh...[rebelmouse-image 18353960 is_animated_gif=
I love taking a part hotel paintings and signing them. I refrain from doing it when I visit friend's houses.
Just go away.[rebelmouse-image 18353961 is_animated_gif=
Take one shoelace off of every pair of shoe.