5/25. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

6/25. Curious george

7/25. Where The Wild Things Are

8/25. Babe in the City

9/25. Pat the Bunny

10/25. Where the Red Fern Grows

11/25. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

12/25. Alice in Wonderland

More hilarious mixed titles on the next page.

13/25. How To Train Your Dragon

14/25. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

15/25. Free Willy

16/25. Lady and the Tramp

17/25. The Little Engine That Could

18/25. Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Hole

19/25. The Giving Tree

20/25. The Rainbow Fish

21/25. The Very Hungry Caterpillar

22/25. The Big Friendly Giant

23/25. Everyone Poops

24/25. James and the Giant Peach

25/25. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Share with someone who could use a good laugh.

People Break Down Which Highly Anticipated Products Completely Flopped
Photo by Erik Mclean on Unsplash

Not everything is meant to be a hit.

But if you follow the hype, which is created to build the anticipation, then you'd think everything from a new Pop star to a soda flavor will change the world.

Sorry, not the case.

In fact, most things that are hot actually burn out quickly.

We use to buy our CD's through a Ponzi scam, think about that as you renew your Spotify.

Keep reading...Show less

As a human race, we know very little.

There are things that are more ancient than we realize.

So much has come before us and is still here to show us.

But, we're humans we ignore it all and just revel in the "doom to repeat" cycle.

Keep reading...Show less

Let's face it: We all have petty opinions.

For example, I know I am rather anal-retentive about my cleaning. No one else does it the way I prefer the way I like it to be done so of course that means I'm stuck doing it myself.

You really can't trust most people to do it for you, and you'd be surprised how much I've sparred with friends over the possibility of hiring cleaning services. For one thing, as great as that would be, it's expensive. For another... would I actually be satisfied? How will they know except through osmosis that I prefer to load the dishwasher a certain way or have a specific way that I clean my air fryer?

The jury's out on that one, friends.

People shared their thoughts with us after Redditor shazulmonte asked the online community,

"What is the pettiest, silliest, most meaningless hill you are willing to die on?"
Keep reading...Show less

A truly stressful job can destroy your self-esteem and confidence. It's been said that people don't necessarily leave jobs, they leave management.

Indeed, bad management can leave you feeling unmoored and unsupported.

There has been a wider conversation about hostile work environments over the last couple of years now that the COVID-19 pandemic has afforded many people the opportunity to switch careers and/or call it quits with their awful jobs.

No job is worth your mental and physical health.

People shared their stories with us after Redditor yourmaeve asked the online community,

"Redditors who changed careers from a high paying but stressful job to a lower paying but low stress job, was it worth it, why or why not?"
Keep reading...Show less