Warning: This post may contain relatable content.
What if you could warn the world about your most inconvenient quirks and habits? My personal warning label would say, "Warning: must feed often to avoid crankiness."
People opened up and made jokes about themselves, when Redditor u/Pussystinger asked, "If people came with warning labels, what would yours say?"
10. Who doesn't relate to this?
"Warning: emotionally fragile, cannot argue without crying, introverted ball of anxiety and stress."
9. They don't do well at bars
"Do not mix with alcohol"
7. Incompatible with flattery
"Unable to accept compliments"
6. Huge risk of blowing up
"Contents Under Pressure"
4. Your jokes are funny to somebody out there
"Warning: makes jokes that aren't funny, but laughs at them anyways."
3. Everyone has a "therapist" friend
"Warning: Not a therapist. Treating this product as such will NOT help any psychological problems."
2. Lactose intolerance is a pain in the butt
"Warning: do not feed dairy products"
1. Short, sweet, and says it all