JOIN
OUR EMAIL LIST!

These poor kids are so innocent it hurts.

1/30. Little Girl Drew A Picture Of Her Mom At Work. The Mother Is Actually Selling A Snow Shovel At Home Depot

IAmAKittyCat

2/30. My Friend's 8 Year Old Cousin Made This Self Portrait In Art Class. He Was Wearing A Minions Shirt. Needless To Say His Family Was Confused At First

PBinmyVJ

3/30. My Daughter Drew Me A Giraffe

Stierlitz

4/30. My Daughter's Dolphinarium

Chiko Moto

5/30. My 2nd Grade Teacher Friend Had A Class Assignment To Draw The Best Way To Prevent Germs. This Kid Did Not Fail To Disappoint

mccogw9

6/30. I Think The Kid Meant "Cook"

krato1995

More innocent kids drawings on the next page!

7/30. Made A Book For My Dad For Father's Day. My 13 Year Old Sister Could Use Practice Drawing Whistles

jessgro

8/30. It Is My Cat, Cosmo

canswim99

9/30. Kids Drawing Of A Volcano

jimbobilly81

10/30. I Worked A Kindergarten Graduation Service A Couple Of Years Ago Where The Kids Drew Their Own Programs. I Had To Save This One, Obviously, It's A Lighthouse.

Tallulahipp

11/30. My Uncle's A Firefighter. One Of The Kids They Rescued Drew Up A "Thank You" Note

ORCH1D

Continue reading this article on the next page!

12/30. Well, what a lovely drawing.

Giant_Mets

13/30. And One Night While We Were Listening To Old School Rap He Drew Two Turn Tables. I Was Just Glad He Didn't Draw A Microphone Too

Amy Aucoin

14/30. Mum

Sarah Stewart

15/30. Happy Horse Family!

16/30. This Is My Daughter Billie's Drawing Of A Fox Running Away From An Alien

Gemma Glover

More hilarious children's drawings on the next page!

17/30. My 5-Year-Old Did This For Preschool. Mummy And Daddy On Their Wedding Day

Nicole Loria

18/30. My Kid's Drawing About Her First Day Of Kindergarten: Her Teacher. It's Pretty Accurate

Copernicat

19/30. My Kid's Drew This Mother's Day Card For Me. It's Supposed To Be A Rocketship, I Think

lyndee13

20/30. My 5-Year-Old Daughter Drew A Picture Of Her At The Farm, Holding A Shovel

Sarah Armstrong

21/30. At What Point Should You Tell Someone That Their Kid Is Drawing Questionable Art?

shotdead7

Continue the laughter on the next page!

22/30. Friend Of Mine's Kid Drew This. He Said It Was "Daddy Shaking Hands With Santa Claus"

brianstk

23/30. Mushrooms?

24/30. Here Is A Father's Day Card From A Friend's Student
BassBlend20

25/30. I Teach English. One Of My Student's Drawing Looks Horribly Wrong

demineo04

26/30. Yep - Its A Duck

Thomas Larsen

More funny kid drawings on the next page!

27/30. My Son Was Studying Famine And This Was His Poster To Raise Awareness And Money.

Melissa Martin

28/30. My Friend's Son Drew A Picture Of Mommy Mowing The Lawn

l00pback0

29/30. My 4-Year-Old Son's Drawing Of Santa. Yep, That's His Hat. It Was On The Wall At Preschool

Amy Perry

30/30. My 3-year-old's portrait of daddy.

Source

Image by Adabara Ibrahim from Pixabay

When you go on a job interview, the last thing you probably never think about is asking a question.

Keep reading... Show less
Image by S K from Pixabay

I have a few wealthy friends and I've seen a thing or two that has made my eyes pop out of my head. Let's just say that the priorities of a wealthy person and a dude who has never broken six figures are entirely different. But that doesn't compare to working for the fabulously rich. A friend of mine was a nanny for a super rich family for several years and described the lavish trips she took with them (and how picky and out of touch they were, too).

People told us their own stories after Redditor NeighborhoodTrolley asked the online community,

"People who cater to the super rich: What things have you seen?"
Image by LillyCantabile from Pixabay

Oh the matters of the heart are just never going to be easy. Love seems to be a never ending mess. I've dated a lot and can attest that the percentage of bad to good is 70/30. And that may be generous math.

I've heard about people fighting on dates, setting fire to the restaurant, discovering hidden identities and dramas I thought only ever occurred on daytime television.

I use to believe the biggest fear about dating was that the other person may turn out to be a serial killer, but they at least tend to show you a respectable time before they strike.

Oof. Let's see who has been left scarred by the hunt.

Redditor u/givemeyourfreefood wanted everyone to share the stories that almost made them re-think searching for love, by asking:

What's the worst date you ever had?
Image by Peter H from Pixabay

As much as we'd like to assume spirits, ghosts, and paranormal happenings are relegated to movies and books, plenty of real-life stories abound.