Mars Wrigley has got the best way to compensate its interns.
Not only will the internship be paid, but Mars Wrigley is promising all who complete the program a year's worth of free candy.
The "World's Sweetest Internship," which runs 8-12 weeks, includes responsibilities such as:
- "Lots and lots of sampling, of the "chocolate, gum, and fruity confections" Mars Wrigley ships around the worldTravel to various manufacturing sites "to understand how the world's most beloved candy brands are made"Personalizing your own gumWorking with other interns to coordinate the global Mars Volunteer ProgramLots of social media and public relations duties."
- Travel to various manufacturing sites "to understand how the world's most beloved candy brands are made"
- Personalizing your own gum
- Working with other interns to coordinate the global Mars Volunteer Program
- Lots of social media and public relations duties."
The internship's signing bonus includes a year's supply of candy.
Sign us up please!
Mars makes all of your favorite candies, including, according to People: "M&M'S, Skittles, Lifesavers, Dove, Starburst, Snickers, Juicy Fruit, Hubba Bubba and more."
@FOX4 @Evan_Arnett sweeet side job 😉— Joni George (@Joni George)1555086437.0
@FOX4 Tastey proposition— Bob Goode (@Bob Goode)1555047358.0
@ABC30 Better come with dental— Rick Cortez (@Rick Cortez)1555048630.0
@ABC30 Sign me up!!— Jerry Amaro (@Jerry Amaro)1555030950.0
@ABC30 I’m in— Fred Crumrine (@Fred Crumrine)1555022323.0
New interns are starting and the smiles on their faces were unmistakable.
Was it from all the free chocolate?
If you're looking to apply, check out the internship website.
Mars Wrigley candies are sold in 180 countries around the world, so, you could think of this internship---and your entire year's worth of treats--as touching culture across the globe.