JOIN
OUR EMAIL LIST!

"My daughter got me a Worlds Best Dad mug. So we know shes sarcastic."

- Stewart Francis

When Brooke Hawley-Basso collected her daughter from daycare recently, she was in for a big surprise

Her husband Jeremy, who had dressed her that morning, had sent her out without a shirt on!

Now, mothers everywhere have gathered together to celebrate their husband's, shall we say, quirks? Below are 20 of the best Dad Fails. Enjoy!

1/20. This Is How Dad Solved The Problem

2/20. My 1 Year Old Son Ended Up Looking Like Ace Ventura

3/20. Her Father Dressed Her. I'll Leave It At That

4/20. They Were Going Out For A Walk...

5/20. Suns Out Guns Out

More dad fails on the next page!

6/20. My Husband Brought Her To My Work Thinking Her Tights Were Pants

7/20. I Asked My Partner Once To Change The Baby's Nappy

8/20. This Is How My Boyfriend Dressed Our Daughter One Day

9/20. Not Easy To Put Something In Her Chest Pocket.

10/20. Dad Dressed Her For The Pool

11/20. My Hubby Tried Traditional Dress For 6 Months Old Size To Our 1 Month Old Baby.

12/20. Mittens for socks are the new thing in Europe!

13/20. Daddy Forgot To Pull Up His Pants...

14/20. A Day With My Daddy, Someone Call Fashion Police Asap!

15/20. The look on his face says it all

16/20. He Went To Day Care Like This

More dad fails on the next page!

17/20. I Woke My Son Up From A Nap To Find Both Legs Through One Of The Leg Holes In His Shorts

18/20. "Well" Said He. "She Wanted A Dress After I Had Dressed Her."

19/20. Wonder Woman Teething In Prospect Park.

20/20. Something's not quite right here...

Know a parent who would love this? Be sure to share!

Unfortunately, not every person is able to stay settled in one home their entire lives. Some people are constantly moving around.

Be it for a job, or as a lifestyle choice, the reasoning is never fully uniform. But it does cause a lot of stress, and it can be really helpful to have some guiding principles set up everywhere.

Keep reading... Show less
Image by Shutterbug75 from Pixabay

For anybody who's worked at least a few months in the food service industry, that adage that "the customer is always right" can be a total tease.

Image by PublicDomainPictures from Pixabay

As much as adults regularly hammer home the importance of honesty with their children, parents are responsible for a significant amount of white lies and bent truth.

Remember Theranos? It was a breakthrough technology company that claimed to have devised blood tests that required very tiny amounts of blood. The hype was real: In 2015, Theranos received a $9 billion valuation and its CEO, Elizabeth Holmes, seemed prime to become a household name. Shortly afterward, she was exposed as a fraud; her trial (on charges of wire fraud and conspiracy to commit wire fraud) has been postponed several times as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.

After Redditor LineofDeath asked the online community, "What was supposed to be the next big thing but totally flopped?" people reminded us how you should never fall for the hype.