'He Randomly Bought Me A Taco!' Starstruck People Share Their Most Heartwarming Celebrity Encounters Ever.
Some celebrities are known to be funny. Others are outright jerks. But these celebrities will forever go down for their heartwarming acts of kindness. Thanks to everyone for sharing their stories.
1. I met Kesha in a pizza place. I was eating with some new friends and I was telling them about an experience I had with ghosts as a kid. They were making fun of me because they didnt believe. All of a sudden Kesha turns around and gets up from a table next to us. She walks up and says, Hey. Sorry for eavesdropping, but you caught my attention because you have the prettiest hair Ive ever seen. Also I totally believe you! Ghosts are real!
2. I met Jeff Goldblum years ago, before a performance of a play he was in. We stood on the sidewalk and he talked to my friends and me for about 15 minutes and was so incredibly friendly and funny. A few weeks later I was walking down the sidewalk when I heard someone say my name it was Jeff Goldblum! I couldnt believe he remembered me. He gave me a hug and we chatted for another minute and then he went into his theater to get ready for a matinee. It was absolutely surreal.
3. My sophomore year of high school I met Ed Sheeran. It was before he was famous in the US, so after he played this super-tiny venue I went out back to chat with him. He was the most down-to-earth and just kind human being Ive ever met. We talked for around half an hour and he even recorded my voicemail message for me! Now every time you call me and I dont pick up, youre greeted by Ed Sheerans voice.
Actual conversation between him and I:
Him: Whatcha up to?
Me: *trying to not freak out* Just finished taking a dance class.
Him: You need food after doing physical activity like that. *hands me the rest of his sandwich* *walks away*
Long story short, got mother-henned by Ben Affleck, and the sandwich wasnt bad.
5. I was on a family vacation in a ranch in Montana and it turns out Stephen Moyer was there also with two of his kids. We ended up playing softball together and he literally (Continued)
Continue reading on the next page!
We ended up playing softball together and he literally saved me from crashing into a tree with my horse. It sounds fake, but I promise you its not.
6. Before a middle school play, a handful of us went to go grab Taco Bell for the cast. A Baldwin brother asked what all the tacos were for, found out about our play, came to our school, paid $20, didnt ask for change, and posed for a photo afterwards. Being 11, I was clueless. I thought it was cool he paid $20, which was a lot of money to me.
7. Tracy Morgan comes into the supermarket I worked at and he is the nicest guy ever and we consider each other friends. He is always very talkative and he always asks me how school is going and gives me advice sometimes when he sees Im in a bad mood. He will always stop and take pictures. He and I once had a 30-minute conversation on how boys should respect me and it honestly was amazing. He is the nicest celebrity ever.
8. On my 16th birthday I was in Vegas. We were staying at Caesars Palace and I was walking around the lobby, tripped and face-planted. I look up and Elijah Wood was standing there. He offered to help me up I was a huge fangirl at the time, so I panicked and quickly got up and ran away.
9. My mom met Kim Kardashian in an airport a few years ago. Kim didnt know it, but my mom was on her way to her best friends funeral. When my mom approached her, Kim was incredibly kind and gracious, and actually signed her boarding pass and gave it to my mom as a gift for my sister. Im sure Kim doesnt remember that random encounter in an airport in Alberta, but her kindness to my mom won her fans in all of us for life.
10. Im a server at a caf in Southern California and have had the chance to meet a bunch of celebrities. Matthew Gray Gubler is hands down the best. He took a photo with me, then sent the restaurant an autographed photo a month later as a surprise!
11. I was working on a movie with Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth called The Last Song. During a break, I went into the restroom, which was totally empty except for Miley, who was (Continued)
Continue reading on the next page!
who was sitting up on the wall of sinks, and her makeup artist, just chatting. I really had to go, so I just sheepishly apologized and said I would be quick, in case I was interrupting. As I was heading into the stall Miley said, Do you want me to turn the water on for you?? I get SO pee-shy. Here, Ill just turn it on for you. I chuckled and said, It was OK, I lived in sorority house with 30 other women, you learn to get over that quickly! But thanks! As I washed my hands, she divulged how she wished someone had been there to turn the water on for her at the Grammys when Mariah Carey was in the stall next her.
12. I once met Tom Felton while hiking, and although I was really nervous about asking for a picture, he was super sweet and let me pet his dog and apologized for having wet hands because he was giving water to his dog. Even called me lovely. Made my little Slytherin heart swoon.
13. Colin Firth opened the door for me, nodded, and wished me a good evening.
14. James Franco taught me how to pump gas. I had just gotten my license like a week prior and was really struggling at the gas station. I heard an oddly familiar voice ask if I needed any help. I turned around, and there he was.
15. A few years ago, I was flying home for my birthday. My girlfriend was living in New Zealand at the time and was flying back to celebrate with me, but she could only stay for less than two days. Well, my flight was delayed, and I immediately sat down and started crying. I tried to be discreet, but it was very obvious that I was balling. A beautiful girl (both in looks and soul) sat next to me, offered me a tissue, and asked me if I was going to be OK. She sat and talked with me for almost a full hour, listened to me gush about my girlfriend, about my grandmother, and we talked about being queer. It wasnt until about a year later that I saw a picture Cara Delevingne and lost it over the fact that the gorgeous and amazingly kind woman I talked to was Cara freaking Delevingne.
16. A few years ago I had the pleasure of meeting Jennifer Hudson. Well, actually I was hired to do a home inspection for her. I was really amazed at how (Continued)
Continue reading on the next page!
sweet and humble she was. Even though Id just started learning to play the ukulele, I asked her if she wouldnt mind singing if I played her a song. I was floored when she agreed to it. She was more than happy to humor me and was gracious enough to do a duet with me. Dang, to this day it still gives me goosebumps thinking about how extremely talented she is. I was completely gobsmacked at how amazing her voice really is when you hear it in person. Which pales in comparison to how incredibly nice she is.
17. Luke Wilson was a regular at my old Starbucks, so I would always have his iced coffee ready by the time he got to the register. During the holidays he said, Here, Kiana, this is for you, and hands me $20. I still have it framed and never told anyone, since I wouldve had to have split it with my other co-workers.
18. Before the Kim era, my sister and I ran into Kanye at a movie theatre. Though he was a bit hesitant to take pictures, he did oblige. We had a short conversation and after all was said and done (and he did compliment my shoes), we were on the guest list for his show the next night front row, it turned out.
19. Catelyn Stark (Michelle Fairley) and Jon Snow (Kit Harington) came into the bistro I worked at and Michelle complimented my tattoos; Kit proceeded to tell me all about his first trip to Canada. They ended up doing cartwheels in the little garden that we had there. (They had drank some wine.) So lovely that such big stars are so down-to-earth. It was such a pleasure meeting them.
20. Im an enormous Survivor fan (read: watched all 32 seasons multiple times) and actually ran into Jeff Probst at Starbucks. This was my first actual starstruck experience, but I went up and just said, Hey, Im a huge fan and before I could get any other gibberish out, he got out of the line and immediately started (Continued)
Continue reading on the next page!
asking me questions about what I thought about this season, previous castaways, past seasons, etc. We talked for over 20 minutes and HE asked if we could take a picture. Dream. Come. True.
21. I was a seat filler at the first-ever Guys Choice Awards. There was free food and drinks, but the seat fillers werent allowed to partake in any of it. Will Ferrell was randomly seated at the table I was at he was so nice! He chatted with us and showed me pictures of kids. He ended up getting the waiter to bring the whole table of seat fillers multiple shots of tequila. Andy Samberg even stopped by to take a shot with us as well!
22. Met Carlos Santana in a Las Vegas mall. My mom said, You probably hear this a lot but you look like Carlos Santana. He chuckled, then my mom began talking to his wife (aka Lenny Kravitzs drummer). She told us he was in fact Santana himself. He was super cool, gave our family of five free tickets to his show, let us hang out backstage, and even gave my brother (whos a guitar player himself) an iPod loaded with never-before-heard live music.
23. Long story short, I was very, very drunk at a very fancy party, and it was definitely time for me to go home. As I walked to the door to leave, I could feel myself starting to fall over. I was drunk, I was wearing 5-inch heels There was no stopping it. I didnt even try, kind of just let myself fall until someone caught me. I looked up, and it was Sebastian Stan. Sebastian Stan caught me in his arms. Like something out of a movie. He looked down and me and laughed and said, Having a good night? and I have no chill at all and responded with a super-suave line: I am now.
24. I used to work for Disney World, and part of my duties included what we called PAC; Parade Audience Control. Basically my job was to go out there, set up the safety barriers, watch for kids trying to stampede out in front of floats, and also to provide a bit of amusement for the people while they were waiting. There's also a position called 'alcove' which is where celebrities sit for a better view. I happened to be on alcove duty one day, and lo and behold, up comes Shakira. I had a brief moment of sheer fanboy before my training kicked in, and we spent a good 20 minutes just talking and chatting the same way I would have with any guest. She's a very down to earth and friendly person, and I'm really glad that I got to meet her, especially in the way I did.
25. Just a couple weeks ago I saw Mara Wilson perform at a comedy club in Queens, and she hung around the bar after with all the rest of us "regular folk." I went up to her and told her (Continued)
Continue reading on the next page!
I was fan and would she mind taking a photo? She smiled and said, "Yes, why not? I'm wearing make up for once." We laughed and took the photo and then she said she loved my skirt. I beamed and blurted, "Thanks, it was 5 bucks at H&M!" She told me that made it even better. It was just a lovely interaction all around--thanks, Mara!
26. Before a Middle School play, a handful of us went to go grab Taco Bell to bring for the cast. A Baldwin brother asked what all the tacos were for, found out about our play, came to our school, paid $20, didn't ask for change and posed for a photo afterwards. Being 11, I was clueless. I thought it was cool he paid $20 which was a lot of money to me.
27. Ed Sheeran was opening for Snow Patrol (this was way before he was headlining sold-out arena shows lol) so my friend and I decided to go to the venue even though we didn't have tickets. Long story short, we waited outside with a security guard for two hours and he ended up bringing Ed out to see the two of us (this man is still our hero for helping us out). Ed brought out a Lego figure that he put together on his tour bus and gave it to us because he was so grateful for our support. He then made sure we were getting back home safe and suggested we go eat at a Greek restaurant nearby. Couple of months later, we go to a small show of his and he remembered us! Love that guy.
28. Don Sweeney, former Boston Bruins player and coach, Stopped a photo line to help me get my infant and toddler back in their stroller, and he called me "Super mom."
Sources to individual storytellers linked in their username.
There's something seeing a person litter that drives me up the wall. I remember being a kid and being explicitly told to hold on to my trash and not just throw it in the street. As a kid, I distinctly remember being made fun of for not just throwing the bag of chips I'd just eaten or an empty soda bottle into the gutter.
I can't imagine doing that. Why?! We truly treat this planet as if we have somewhere else to go.
After Redditor pnrddt asked the online community, "What small action immediately makes you dislike a stranger?" people shared their observations.
"Playing music..."<p>Playing music or having a 'private' conversation via speaker phone in a public place.</p><p><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ktpb6p/what_small_action_immediately_makes_you_dislike_a/ginci58?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">LLCoolBrap</a></p>
"When they exhibit..."<p><strong></strong>When they exhibit a personality trait that I also have, and don't like about myself. Every time I find myself being dismissive or judgemental of somebody, it's just my own insecurity.</p><p><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ktpb6p/what_small_action_immediately_makes_you_dislike_a/ginn0g5?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3"></a><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ktpb6p/what_small_action_immediately_makes_you_dislike_a/ginn0g5?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">iotangle42</a></p>
"When I'm talking..."<p>When I'm talking and they are not listening. Like they are not even trying to pretend that they are listening.</p><p><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ktpb6p/what_small_action_immediately_makes_you_dislike_a/gincjto?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">eat-the-rich-07</a></p>
"Because one of these days..."<p>A person can treat me like a princess but as soon as I see them mistreating either animals or people, I am out of there. Because one of these days, you'll be on that receiving end.</p><p><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ktpb6p/what_small_action_immediately_makes_you_dislike_a/ginpr97?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">starlightradio</a></p>
"It just screams..."<p>Telling people to smile. It just screams condescending and a lack of emotional intelligence.</p><p><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ktpb6p/what_small_action_immediately_makes_you_dislike_a/ginovsj?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3"></a><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ktpb6p/what_small_action_immediately_makes_you_dislike_a/ginovsj?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">3FoolsinaTrenchcoat</a></p>
"When I hear that..."<p>Grown ups using "baby talk" to try to get what they want. I'm not talking about when people goo-goo at babies, but when they use a silly whiney voice to try to persuade people or make people do them a favour.</p><p>"Aww, pwease hewp me wiv dis wittle pwoject."</p><p>When I hear that I instantly lose respect for that person, be it a stranger or someone I know.</p><p>Pet peeve.</p><p><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ktpb6p/what_small_action_immediately_makes_you_dislike_a/ginbwb4?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">handsahwill</a></p>
"Okay, we get it..."<p>One-upping people. "Yeah, that's pretty good, but one time I..." Okay, we get it, your life is more amazing than everyone else's.</p><p><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ktpb6p/what_small_action_immediately_makes_you_dislike_a/ginhrkd?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">well-uh-yeah</a></p>
"When out driving..."<p><strong></strong><strong></strong>When out driving, someone who pulls out in front of you, then proceeds to go 5-10+ mph under the speed limit.</p><p><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ktpb6p/what_small_action_immediately_makes_you_dislike_a/gingjuj?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3"></a><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ktpb6p/what_small_action_immediately_makes_you_dislike_a/gingjuj?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">FuzzMcBeefy84</a></p>
"If you don't..."<p>Talking negatively about anyone who's just trying to have a good time in a fun setting. If you don't have nice to say shut the hell up.</p><p><span></span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ktpb6p/what_small_action_immediately_makes_you_dislike_a/gio4vf5?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">intergLACTIC</a></p>
"When people..."<p>When people put other people down to try and make themselves look better. "Oh I'm just playing around with them we're friends." I don't care quit being an @ss you know what you're doing and you should be able to tell you're making them feel bad.</p><p><span></span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ktpb6p/what_small_action_immediately_makes_you_dislike_a/gio9p3c?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">inf303</a></p>
"If it's into a drain..."<p>Spitting on the pavement.</p><p>If it's into a drain, that's fair enough, sometimes you get phlegm and you need to get rid of it. Going for a drain shows you're at least considerate of other, imo. But on the floor where anyone can step in it (or if you're in a wheelchair, get it all over your hands from pushing the wheels) is just gross.</p><p><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/ktpb6p/what_small_action_immediately_makes_you_dislike_a/ginojq3?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">ghostmadlittlemiss</a></p>
When you're in the market for a slew of very specific facts that all fall under the same general theme, the internet really delivers.
Forget streamlined public health capabilities and revolutionized human communication, the true beauty of the internet is all the random, barely useful information you can find when a bunch odd people decide to assemble and swap info.
Homemade Tarantula<p>"Dental student here. Black hairy tongue is a common condition and it's exactly what it sounds like." </p><p>"It's just caused by buildup of dead skin that becomes hair like because of tobacco use or antibiotic use. Usually combined with lack of frictional forces from brushing"</p><p>-- <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kum69x/doctors_of_reddit_whats_the_weirdestgrossest_fact/giu9tdq?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">Alarm-Potential</a></p>
Load Em Up<p>"When a patient gets a kidney transplant, they usually leave the old 2 behind unless there's a significant problem with them."</p><p>"The extra kidney is just tucked in the peritoneum leaving the patient with 3 kidneys."</p><p>-- <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kum69x/doctors_of_reddit_whats_the_weirdestgrossest_fact/giu6qjd?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">MedicalJargon-itis</a></p>
Come On Mutations!<p>"Every single melanocyte on your skin (you know, the ones that give your hairs color, and your skin its skin color) is connected to your sympathetic nervous system via modified synapses."</p><p>"No-one knows why they're connected that way - but we do know that under stress, those nerves nuke the pool of stem cells that create hair pigment, which is why it makes you go grey."</p><p>"A few mutations and you could theoretically be able to control them and change color like a chameleon."</p><p>"So in many ways, we're basically walking cuttlefish."</p><p>-- <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kum69x/doctors_of_reddit_whats_the_weirdestgrossest_fact/giuyo29?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">PavlovaPalava</a></p>
Play the Long Game, People<p>"Humans can outpace any animal on the planet."</p><p>"No, we're not the fastest, but if we were chasing the fastest animal (cheetah) we would catch it and be able to keep going."</p><p>-- <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kum69x/doctors_of_reddit_whats_the_weirdestgrossest_fact/gisujdr?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">Bout3Fidy</a></p>
Little Helpful Critters<p>"There are little microscopic organisms living in your eyebrows, eating away at the dead skin."</p><p>"Don't freak out, they are very helpful and completely harmless, just a little gross"</p><p>-- <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kum69x/doctors_of_reddit_whats_the_weirdestgrossest_fact/giud33u?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">Vid-Me-BossCheesburg</a></p>
Thankfully That Filter is a Pretty Good One<p>"Saliva is filtered blood. Your tears are too. And if you're too stressed out you can cry blood."</p><p>-- <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kum69x/doctors_of_reddit_whats_the_weirdestgrossest_fact/gitshe5?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">mylifeisathrowaway10</a></p>
Imagine It All in a Bottle<p>"I know that the average human churns out between 1 and 2 liters of saliva every day.... oh and we have parasites who are embedded in our hair follicles, and they eat away at our skin, thus causing Dandruff :,)"</p><p>-- <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kum69x/doctors_of_reddit_whats_the_weirdestgrossest_fact/gisrxcc?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">Throwawayyy123451</a></p>
So Hot<p>"Humans give off so much body heat that in 30 min we can boil a gallon of water" -- <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kum69x/doctors_of_reddit_whats_the_weirdestgrossest_fact/giu1ngt?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">Financial-Ad-6050</a><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kum69x/doctors_of_reddit_whats_the_weirdestgrossest_fact/giu1ngt?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3"></a></p><p style="margin-left: 20px;">"Rookie numbers" -- <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kum69x/doctors_of_reddit_whats_the_weirdestgrossest_fact/giuvqqt?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">nopenothappening</a></p><p style="margin-left: 20px;">"Pshh I can get a gallon of water boiling in like 10 minutes tops" -- <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kum69x/doctors_of_reddit_whats_the_weirdestgrossest_fact/giuhji3?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">ridiculouslygay</a></p>
Oh Dear<p>"Old ladies often have prolapse of their pelvic organs. This means their vaginal walls got so weak that it can no longer support their bladder or uterus."</p><p> -Nurse practitioner"</p><p>-- <a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kum69x/doctors_of_reddit_whats_the_weirdestgrossest_fact/gitopxb?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank">vespertinas</a></p>
Working in a doctor's office means helping people when they're at their lowest. Sometimes, that leads to wonderful moments when the patient is thankful for all the advice and care you provided. Other times, it means taking something out of someone's bum.
Turns out, that second one happens a lot more than you might think.
For Fashion And Protection<img lazy-loadable="true" src="https://assets.rebelmouse.io/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8yNTQ1MDMwOC9vcmlnaW4uZ2lmIiwiZXhwaXJlc19hdCI6MTY1MjkwNTU2OX0.6D-LIQ26JXH0-7OtPpG93HOtt41wAv62bGHMVvuAYpk/img.gif?width=980" id="7ff06" class="rm-shortcode" data-rm-shortcode-id="6109fb5baf04f17deade8b58695881d1" data-rm-shortcode-name="rebelmouse-image" />wound up season 3 GIFGiphy<p>I had a patient come in with lacerations to her fingers. Her blender got clogged and she stuck her hand inside to clear it. She cleared it and the blender resumed....um blending. Luckily, she had long acrylic nails. This helped lessen the impact.</p><p><a target="_blank" href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kuld31/er_doctors_and_nurses_of_reddit_what_is_the/gitz5l4?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3">Bornagainchola</a></p>
I'd Rather Go To Sleep<p>Guy came in after being concerned the bed sheet had stuck to his lower leg. Turns out hed been using a petrol mower the evening before and it had exploded. Full thickness burn to his calf. No pain. He wanted to go home to feed his cows instead of being transferred to burns and plastics. Man it looked like white leather.</p><p><a target="_blank" href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kuld31/er_doctors_and_nurses_of_reddit_what_is_the/gitkqf9?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3">DamaskRoses</a></p>
Why Play Typical Catch?<p>Guy was camping with his frat buddies and they were firing air rifles at each other with a baseball glove on.</p><p>The pellet was lodged well into his hand. Like, how did you think this was going to end?</p><p><a target="_blank" href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kuld31/er_doctors_and_nurses_of_reddit_what_is_the/gitq7lt?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3">Milesofstyle</a></p>
Close Eyes Off From The World<p>I was in the ER as a patient next to a guy who was brought in via ambulance because he super glued his eye lids shut.</p><p>He was high as a kite, but so was I from the pain meds I'd been given for my own injury. Whatever meds I was given made me think everything was hilarious. I got yelled at by the nurses for laughing hysterically in the next room. He was being a pain in the a--, ER was on diversion already, and they were not amused.</p><p><a target="_blank" href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kuld31/er_doctors_and_nurses_of_reddit_what_is_the/githxnc?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3">brubarbal</a></p>
That's Why It's Called A "Dog" Toy<p>A few stand out. Person somehow swallowed a spiked dog toy.</p><p>Someone tried to reverse his circumcision by cutting more of his d-ck off with a pair of scissors.</p><p>About every object known to man up the bum. 🎵 if you like it then you shoulda put a string on it." 🎵</p><p><a target="_blank" href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kuld31/er_doctors_and_nurses_of_reddit_what_is_the/gitnt24?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3">bsn2fnp1</a></p>
Yeah, But, How?<img lazy-loadable="true" src="https://assets.rebelmouse.io/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8yNTQ1MDMxMi9vcmlnaW4uZ2lmIiwiZXhwaXJlc19hdCI6MTY0MjAyNTM0OX0.Esaobyl7Yq7QltSxli0ZwjggE7j8A4gu0uNRnn1ZwUc/img.gif?width=980" id="95a28" class="rm-shortcode" data-rm-shortcode-id="f4eb7f0131c0d79db2de93fd2bbdc0af" data-rm-shortcode-name="rebelmouse-image" />homer simpson GIFGiphy<p>I've seen an internal vaginal laceration from someone climbing a fence while trying to see something happening down the street.</p><p><a target="_blank" href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kuld31/er_doctors_and_nurses_of_reddit_what_is_the/giss2id?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3">midturbinate</a></p>
Again With The Butt...<p>ER Nurse here</p><p>-We had a girl come in and who knows what she was doing but she had one of the thin glow sticks in her bladder, maybe some fun finger/glow play during a concert? I don't know but pretty wild.</p><ul><li>Also I had a Spanish speaking only gentleman explain why a shoe polish bottle was in his bum, we had to use a video interpreter due to the language barrier but it's was pretty wild to hear the interpreter say "I have a bottle of polish in my anus" after expecting him to just explain why he had belly pain. We also proceeded to print out multiple pictures of common types of shoe polish he used to ask him if it was "this one or that one". It was hilarious when he identified what one it was based on the picture, he had to go to the OR</li></ul><div><a target="_blank" href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kuld31/er_doctors_and_nurses_of_reddit_what_is_the/gitqmlm?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3">AirFryersRule</a><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kuld31/er_doctors_and_nurses_of_reddit_what_is_the/gitqmlm?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3" target="_blank"></a></div>
Sounds Like A College Guy Thing To Do<p>Had a university student who ignited a firework in his anus while drunk for the amusement of his buddies. It exploded, causing full thickness burns of his rectum, resulting in him needing a colostomy</p><p><a target="_blank" href="https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/kuld31/er_doctors_and_nurses_of_reddit_what_is_the/giss6l1?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3">ArcofRiolan</a></p>
Wow...<img lazy-loadable="true" src="https://assets.rebelmouse.io/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJpbWFnZSI6Imh0dHBzOi8vYXNzZXRzLnJibC5tcy8yNTQ1MDI4OC9vcmlnaW4uZ2lmIiwiZXhwaXJlc19hdCI6MTYzMDMyMzMyMn0.b42VhIpJrAsaFR19Cf55ZVkWnby5yTIrMhI73HVAImk/img.gif?width=980" id="3ccdf" class="rm-shortcode" data-rm-shortcode-id="50847094a4e17c16febbb35d2146f14f" data-rm-shortcode-name="rebelmouse-image" />scared homer simpson GIFGiphy<p>Operating theatre - this woman came in with a frozen chicken stuck inside her lady parts. Apparently she had a habit of buying them, inserting them and then pulling them out, as she really had a thing for going through childbirth, but on this occasion, she hadn't allowed time for it to defrost properly /adequately.</p><p><a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Mike_OxonFaier/" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">Mike_OxonFaier</a></p><p><em>Want to "know" more? Never miss another big, odd, funny, or heartbreaking moment again. Sign up for the Knowable newsletter <a href="https://mailchi.mp/knowable/knowable-newsletter-in-content" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer">here</a>. </em></p>
I love movies. The cinema has long been a savior of mine and has given me some of my greatest inspirations. But being an avid film watcher has also made me quite the critic. I can always tell when a movie is worth the money to see in theaters or wait until it's on basic cable with commercials. The signs of mediocrity abound, and sometimes they aren't that difficult to spot.Redditor u/fjv08kl wanted to know what is obvious about mediocre cinema by asking.... What are some subtle 'red flags' that tell you a movie is not worth watching?