JOIN
OUR EMAIL LIST!

Intentional or not, these texts from grandfathers are priceless. At least there were no nudes!

1/25.

2/25.

3/25.

4/25.

5/25.

More texts from gramps on the NEXT PAGE!

6/25.

7/25.

8/25.

9/25.

10/25.

More hilarious grandfather texts on the next page!

11/25.

12/25.

13/25.

14/25.

15/25.

Grandpa please. More on the NEXT PAGE!

16/25.

17/25.

18/25.

19/25.

20/25.

Continue to the next page for more!

21/25.

22/25.

23/25.

24/25.

25/25.

Share this with someone who could use a good laugh!

Image by Devanath from Pixabay

When we think of a bad@ss, several candidates come to mind.

Keep reading... Show less
Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay

Believe it or not, nowadays I am ashamed to admit I was once a fan of Game of Thrones. Has there ever been any show that slipped as quickly from pop culture relevance as that one? Don't get me started on that final season... I have no desire to sit through the whole damn thing again now that I know how it ends.

It turns out I'm not the only person with shame––or love for a good guilty pleasure, for that matter. We heard all about them after Redditor metals02 asked the online community,

"What's something that you're ashamed to admit you like?"
Image by Pexels from Pixabay

We really take just about everything for granted. Life is full of miracles, and we as humans can only seem to ever notice the big ones, but really it's the small ones that count the most.

There are so many tiny gifts that many of us have that a certain number of us would be kill to have.

A lot of that truth came into perspective during this pandemic. Just look how many people are now food dependent.

Ask yourself, what little thing do I have that may be a privilege to another and a luxury to many and it may not even have that much monetary value?

Redditor u/vianneyal wanted everyone to take a good hard look at just how good some of us have it, by asking:

What is something people don't realize is a privilege?
Image by Jess Foami from Pixabay

When we go to sleep, we slip into one of the most vulnerable positions we can possibly embody. And we do that every single day.