3. Dumbo is an elephant of few words - none, in fact - which makes him the quietest central character of them all.
4. Hot on his heels is Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, who gets a mere 18 whole lines of dialogue.
....and just 18 minutes of screen time in her own film. Well, that's what you get for laziness.
5. The voice of Lilo, from Lilo and Stitch, is Daveigh Chase - the same girl who haunts our dreams as Samara Morgan in The Ring.
6. Apparently, if you send Mickey and Minnie Mouse an invitation to your wedding they'll send you back an autographed photo...
..and a 'Just Married' badge.
7. If you send Cinderella and Prince Charming an invitation, you'll get an autographed congratulatory certificate.
8. In Monsters Inc, Boo's real name is Mary, after her voice actress Mary Gibbs.
You can see it written on a drawing in her room.
9. The two minute storm in The Little Mermaid took 10 special effects artists over a year to finish.
10. Jodi Benson (the voice of Ariel), Paige O'Hara (the voice of Belle), and Judy Kuhn (the singing voice of Pocahontas)...all had cameos in the movie Enchanted.
11.To capture the movement of Aladdin's low-cut baggy pants, animator Glen Keane watched M.C. Hammer videos. That was his excuse, anyway.
12. Like air stewardesses, Disney Princesses have to fit a certain body type to work at the parks.
13. However, Tinkerbell, Alice and Wendy must be more petite - between 4'11" to 5'2".
14. The Ken doll in Toy Story 3 is based on 'Animal Lovin' Ken, from 1988.
15. Aurora is the only 'true' blonde in the princess team, as Cinderella is somewhat strawberry.
15. (2.0?) and Rapunzel is a natural brunette, turned blonde by magic (or a bottle?)
16. Until Brave, Ariel was the only Disney princess to have siblings - the rest are all only children.
17. Also, Ariel is the only Disney Princess to have had a child.
18. While there's an urban legend that curvaceous fairy Tinkerbell was based on Marilyn Monroe. In fact the tempestuous blonde was modelled after actress Margaret Kerry, who had to pantomime around a soundstage for the role.
19. The sorcerer in Fantasia is called 'Yen Sid', which may ring a bell if read backwards.
20. Hercules (from the Movie "Hercules") is actually a Roman name! Disney named all the main characters after their Greek counterparts from mythology, such as Zeus, Hades, and Pegasus, yet refrained from naming Hercules his Greek name, Herakles.
with your friends!