Pins and needles. Being insanely sweaty. Having something stuck in your teeth. All of these represent some of the worst painless sensations known to humankind. Some users on reddit had a few more to share.
1. When seaweed grazes your feet or legs in the ocean: "Guess I'm dying now."
2. Your thighs sticking to the seat on a hot day.
3. Trying to put on clean clothes after a shower in a hot and humid room.
4. Randomly crunching down on a couple of grains of sand while eating.
5. When you think there is one more step, and you stomp the ground like it owes you money.
6. Or when you're sleeping and think you're falling but wake up and realize you're not.
7. Stepping on a wet floor while wearing socks. Squelch.
8. Walking through an unseen spider web.
9. That feeling you get when you suddenly realize that you left your phone/wallet in a public establishment...over an hour ago!
10. Hiccups lasting more than an hour.
11. When you really need to sneeze but can't.
12. That cold shivery chill feeling - every hair standing on edge - that comes immediately before a massive surge of diarrhea.
13. Your hand reaching through the disgusting cold sink water to reach the drain after its been sitting for a couple of hours because you forgot to drain it.
14. Biting down a little too hard and accidentally dragging your teeth against each other. Like nails on a chalkboard but in your mouth.
15. Pulling styrofoam liner out of a cardboard box. The worst.